Sunday, July 28, 2013

Garden of Eden

Kerby Beliles
Mrs. Wilhelmus
AP English Literature
30 July 2013


Who am I?


Perhaps I should start off with some background information, then tell a little more details about me and then some characteristics that I possess.  My name is Kerby Beliles. I’m the daughter of Joel Beliles and Ellen Thompson-Spear, which happens to make me the youngest of four. I live with my grandma, Nana, on the north side of Evansville. I’m 16 years old and my birthday is November 12th.  I attend North High School: where I am part of the girls tennis team, where I perform in fall plays, and occasionally go to chess club. Jared Applegate is my terrific boyfriend, and Rileigh Britt is my wonderful best friend. My favorite movies are superhero movies and my favorite books are thrillers. My favorite activities are playing board games/card, playing tennis, hanging with my friends, and going to youth group.
If you examined what I said above, then it might have given you a little better view as to who am I.
If not, let me clear things up a bit.
First off, my dad and mom don’t share the same last name, meaning I am a victim of divorced parents. I have three older siblings; Joshua, Jacob, and Katie and I live with my Nana, indicating that I have a broken home life. One of the characteristics I’ve gotten through the rougher parts of my childhood is a strong spirit.  My birthday is in November, that tells you that I’m a Scorpio zodiac sign, which should tell you enough all on it’s own. I play tennis, which says that I’m athletic. I perform in plays, which says that I’m outgoing. I enjoy a game of chess which says that I’m an intellectual. I have a boyfriend, so perhaps I am romantic, maybe even lovable. I have a bestfriend, that could mean I’m loyal, trustworthy, and fun to be around. I like superheroes because I enjoy the hope they give people, which shows that I’m an optimistic. I like thrillers because I like to solve the mysteries, that means I’m curious and somewhat of a critical thinker. My favorite activities all involve other people so you could say I’m a social person. And the last thing I addressed was youth group, which suggests that I’m a Christian. Some more characteristics I’ve come to realize about myself that could be supported with what I’ve said above are: passionate, resourceful, forgiving, clever, and a true friend. So who am I? I am Kerby Beliles and after all that I’ve told you, I still can’t entirely pinpoint who that is.



Where does the earth come from?
As a Christian, I am supposed to believe that God created earth, and I do. I believe that He made light on the first day, and separated it from dark to differentiate and create day and night. On the second day, He made an expanse to the separate the waters, known as the sky. On the third day, He made the land, some vegetation, and the water was now known as “seas.” On the fourth day, He made the sun, the moon and stars to give light and keep track of days, seasons, and years. On the fifth day, He made all the sea creatures and birds. On the sixth day, He made all the land animals, as well as, Adam and Eve (the first man and woman.) And finally on the seventh day, He didn’t make anything because He was done and wanted some rest. So, that should answer where I believe the world comes from - God’s miraculous hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment